There are many different fraternal organizations that offer various forms of Medicare supplemental insurance policies, and United Commercial Travelers (UCT) is one of the better ones out there today. UCT Medicare Plans provide additional insurance products to commercial travelers and their families. The company has a strong focus on giving back to the community, offering a wide variety of supplemental insurance plans, and putting the needs of their members first.
- United Commercial Travelers or UCT is a fraternal organization that offers insurance for commercial travelers.
- UCT Medigap plans are available as supplemental Medicare insurance.
- UCT has strong financial strength with an A.M. Best rating of B+.
- Along with various insurance products, UCT offers competitive rates, fast claims processing, and strong financial reserves.
Affiliated Brand Names
- United Commercial Travelers
- The Order of United Commercial Travelers of America
- Nearly 55,000 members in the United States (and Canada)
- A non-profit financial services membership organization
- Strong focus on community building and community service
- Headquarters located in Columbus, OH (USA) and Calgary (Canada)
United Commercial Travelers Medicare Plans Offered
In addition to Medicare supplement insurance policies, you can also get short-term care insurance or dental & vision coverage through UCT.
|Medicare Supplement Plans||YES|
|Medicare Advantage Plans||NO|
|Medicare Part D Drug Plans||NO|
United Commercial Travelers Medicare Plans Comparison
Have you done much comparison shopping for your Medigap (or other Medicare supplement) policy yet? We’ve gathered some data on average national premiums vs. the average cost for a UCT Medigap policy. If you’re ready for a more specific quote based on your personal circumstances, we can help you with that too.
This Table Represents National Average Costs of Medicare Supplement Plans
|Plan Type||Starting From||Part A Deductible||Part B Deductible||Excess||Nursing||Travel|
|Plan C||$118*||$0||$0||Not Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
|$116*||$0||$0||100% Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
|Plan G||$105*||$0||$147||100% Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
|Plan B||$104*||$0||$147||Not Covered||Not Covered||Not Covered||Request Info|
|Plan N||$70*||$0||$147||Not Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
|Plan D||$97*||$0||$147||Not Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
|Plan A||$69*||$1||$147||Not Covered||Not Covered||Not Covered||Request Info|
|Plan L||$76*||$304||$147||Not Covered||75% Covered||Not Covered||Request Info|
|Plan K||$45*||$608||$147||Not Covered||50% Covered||Not Covered||Request Info|
|Plan M||$97*||$608||$147||Not Covered||100% Covered||100% Covered||Request Info|
Financial Strength Ratings
The better a company’s financial strength is, the more reliable they’ll be in the long haul. If a Medicare supplemental insurance company, such as UCT, has a strong rating, they will be more likely to pay out your claims promptly when you need them. They will also be less likely to raise your premiums or cancel your coverage out of the blue.
|A.M. Best Rating||B+|
|Standard & Poor’s Rating||No Rating|
|Moody’s Rating||No Rating|
*Ratings as of 2/17/15
United Commercial Travelers Review
United Commercial Travelers is a non-profit fraternal organization dedicated to the well-being of members and their communities. In addition to Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap), they offer various supplemental insurance products, accident coverage, and life insurance. The organization is known for providing the following:
- Market Experience
- Fast Claims Processing
- Strong Financial Reserves
- Competitive Rates
- Customer Satisfaction
How To File A Claim With United Commercial Travelers
Telephone Number: 1-800-848-0123
To speak with a person:
- Press “2” for Medicare supplement policyholders
- You will be directly connected to a live customer service representative
Company Contact Information
614-487-9680 ext. 1300
UCT Home Office
1801 Watermark Drive, Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43215
How To Get A Rate Quote
Customers looking to get a rate quote or learn more about UCT Medicare Plans have two options:
- Call a licensed insurance representative at: (877) 910-7579
- Complete an online quote request at: