Heartland National Life Insurance Company is a company that has been experiencing rapid growth, as they continue to develop innovative Senior Market Products designed specifically for baby boomers. They offer Medicare Supplement plans and will soon be offering additional supplemental benefits such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, life, dental, and short-term care.
Heartland National Company Highlights
- Offers Medicare Supplement Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan G, Plan N, and Plan F
- Guaranteed renewable
- Affordable premiums
- Fast and friendly service
- Simple underwriting process
Heartland National Medicare Plans
Some carriers offer all supplement Medicare plan policies, while others only offer a limited amount. In the case of Heartland National, they only offer Medicare Supplement plans.
|Medicare Supplement Plans||YES|
|Medicare Advantage Plans||NO|
|Medicare Part D Drug Plans||NO|
Heartland National Medicare Supplement Plans
Heartland National offers six of the ten-letter plans. This includes Plan A, Plan D, Plan F, Plan G, Plan M, and Plan N.
- Freedom to see any doctor or provider in the US, no matter how far away from home you may be, important if traveling throughout America and having a second property elsewhere
- You don’t need a referral to see a specialist
- Depending on the letter plan you enroll in, you could have zero out-of-pocket costs
- No claims paperwork – Medicare Supplement companies have a crossover filing with Medicare. When your provider files an insurance claim, that is automatically sent to the same company for processing and verification of coverage.
Hospital Indemnity Insurance can help protect your savings and provide a safety net in case you need medical care. It pays out cash for covered hospitalizations, so no one should have to worry about their finances when they’re ill.
It is no secret that cancer affects everyone in some way. It doesn’t discriminate based on race or ethnic group, as it can come anywhere.
Heartland National Medicare Advantage Plans
Heartland National does not offer Medicare Advantage plans at this time. However, many carriers do offer these plans in your area.
Heartland National Medicare Part D Plans
At this time, Heartland National does not offer Part D prescription drug plans.
Heartland National Medicare Pros and Cons
- Fair Medicare Supplement premiums
- 12-month rate lock for new policyholders
- Has additional products that can be added to Medicare plans.
- No Medicare Part D and C offerings
- only offered in select states
Heartland National Review
Heartland National started as a small insurance company back in 1994, but today operates more than $20 million worth of assets across most states.
The business has grown significantly over the years and prides itself on being oriented toward satisfying its customers’ needs with innovative products designed for their specific situations. All while maintaining superior levels of service quality throughout this process.
- Competitive Rates
- Customer Satisfaction
- Fast Claims Processing
- Market Experience
- Strong Financial Reserves
What Medigap plans does Heartland National offer?
Heartland National currently offers Plan A, Plan D, Plan F, Plan G, Plan M, and Plan N.
When can I enroll in a Heartland National Medigap plan?
You can enroll in one of their six Medigap plans during your Open Enrollment Period and not have to answer any health questions. If you’re outside your OEP, you can still enroll in any of their Medigap plans. You’ll just have to go through medical underwriting.
How do I know if I’m eligible for a Heartland National Medicare Supplement plan?
As long as you have Part B of Original Medicare, you’re eligible to enroll in a plan.
How to Enroll in a Heartland National Medicare Supplement Plan
Heartland National offers Medicare supplement insurance plans to help you pay for the costs not covered by Original Medicare. We have a variety of plans available, and we can help you find the one that fits your needs and budget. Plus, our rates are competitive and we offer several discounts. Call us today or fill out our rate comparison form to get started.